Bosch
Bosch Employee Review

20 Fruitful Years

January 2, 2017
It was a fulfilling role with many happenings at work. I get to meet many people and able to learn and communicate effectively. Co workers are cooperative and helpful. It was a very good environment.
Pros
Reputable and trusted brand
Cons
Sale targets pressure
June 19, 2017
Same role
Sales Executive (Former Employee) - singapore
great colleagues, challenging tasks and nice family culture. International company with a lot of opportunities for ambitious staff. However, there is a lot of bureaucracy , and as a result top-down silos are created.
Pros
nice food in the canteen
March 5, 2020
Same location
Internal Audit Intern (Current Employee) - Bishan New Town
Company has good work culture. Free seating and flexible working hour ensures that employees will have good worklife balance. This is especially important for new parents or older folks.
Official response from Bosch
September 18, 2020
We are glad you appreciate our benefits and are happy to hear you’ve had a good experience collaborating with us. Your feedback is essential for us to keep moving forward. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! — Your Bosch Team
May 22, 2018
Same location
Product Development & Marketing Intern (Former Employee) - Marymount
Excellent Worklife balance Helpful employees Convenient food places always nice Interesting projects for an intern Not a routine day in the office Valuable experience
Pros
Convenient
Cons
Hard for conversion due to limited job availability