Bosch
Bosch Employee Review

Close Knit Team

April 22, 2017
Management is very supportive of treasury initiatives and the team is a close knitted one. A day at work in the office involves phone calls to regional finance contacts to discuss on cash forecasting and overall applications for intercompany loans if any and if there are excess cash situations, what to do with the liquidity. Most enjoyable part of the job includes having to provide solutions for the regional finance teams and also the close working relationship within the treasury team.
March 5, 2020
Internal Audit Intern (Current Employee) - Bishan New Town
Company has good work culture. Free seating and flexible working hour ensures that employees will have good worklife balance. This is especially important for new parents or older folks.
Official response from Bosch
September 18, 2020
We are glad you appreciate our benefits and are happy to hear you’ve had a good experience collaborating with us. Your feedback is essential for us to keep moving forward. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! — Your Bosch Team
May 22, 2018
Product Development & Marketing Intern (Former Employee) - Marymount
Excellent Worklife balance Helpful employees Convenient food places always nice Interesting projects for an intern Not a routine day in the office Valuable experience
Pros
Convenient
Cons
Hard for conversion due to limited job availability
December 29, 2017
Human Resource Business Partner (Former Employee) - Marymount
Very busy which keeps me really occupied which allows me to be constantly learning new things Given the opportunity to meet new people and interact with them from different countries and places Was given something outside of job scope to challenge myself.