Bosch
Bosch Employee Review

Diverse Dynamic Work Environment

July 27, 2012
One of the key take-aways from working at Robert Bosch has enabled to work with a people from different background and nationality.Being the headquarters of Asia Pacific, I learned to cope with the needs of the different asia-pacific communicators and how to coordinate and align each of them to the main office policies.

On top of that, the fast pace working environment ensured that I build up my tenacity and endurance for such a place and pace. Working in a small team also allowed me to pick up skills that usually reserved for the regular staff.

Overall, a wonderful experience which was both enjoyable and enriching.
March 5, 2020
Internal Audit Intern (Current Employee) - Bishan New Town
Company has good work culture. Free seating and flexible working hour ensures that employees will have good worklife balance. This is especially important for new parents or older folks.
Official response from Bosch
September 18, 2020
We are glad you appreciate our benefits and are happy to hear you’ve had a good experience collaborating with us. Your feedback is essential for us to keep moving forward. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! — Your Bosch Team
May 22, 2018
Product Development & Marketing Intern (Former Employee) - Marymount
Excellent Worklife balance
Helpful employees

Convenient food places

always nice

Interesting projects for an intern

Not a routine day in the office

Valuable experience
Pros
Convenient
Cons
Hard for conversion due to limited job availability
December 29, 2017
Human Resource Business Partner (Former Employee) - Marymount
Very busy which keeps me really occupied which allows me to be constantly learning new things

Given the opportunity to meet new people and interact with them from different countries and places

Was given something outside of job scope to challenge myself.