Bosch
Bosch Employee Review

Fun workplace, learn new skills

February 16, 2014
I have learnt a lot of new knowledge about security systems. Integrated training videos enhance visibility of the system to users. Provided acceptable video system solutions in order to meet the different environment’s security requirements.
July 9, 2018
Same role
Intern (Former Employee) - Singapore
Can mingle with multiple teams and thus organization helps in increasing the knowledge level of employees. Friendly work culture. Management has regular team meetings to check on the process and its deliverables.
March 28, 2017
Same role
Intern (Former Employee) - Singapore
It was an enjoyable and fruitful experience to be able to intern in Robert Bosch. Not only I get to see and learn about in-depth knowledge about the logistics field, I also get to learn about inter-personal skills. Having really nice colleagues in every departments, guiding me on each step of my way, ensuring that I was on the right track and learning the right thing.
Pros
Flexible time-off, Rather high paying salary, Recreational room
March 5, 2020
Same location
Internal Audit Intern (Current Employee) - Bishan New Town
Company has good work culture. Free seating and flexible working hour ensures that employees will have good worklife balance. This is especially important for new parents or older folks.
Official response from Bosch
September 18, 2020
We are glad you appreciate our benefits and are happy to hear you’ve had a good experience collaborating with us. Your feedback is essential for us to keep moving forward. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! — Your Bosch Team