Bosch
Bosch Employee Review

Great work culture with flexibility

June 25, 2017
Enjoyed 3 months at Bosch, working with a diverse team and being exposed to various departments within the firm. Remuneration is not great, but Bosch makes up for it with good work culture and flexibility.
May 22, 2018
Same roleSame location
Product Development & Marketing Intern (Former Employee) - Marymount
Excellent Worklife balance Helpful employees Convenient food places always nice Interesting projects for an intern Not a routine day in the office Valuable experience
Pros
Convenient
Cons
Hard for conversion due to limited job availability
March 5, 2020
Same location
Internal Audit Intern (Current Employee) - Bishan New Town
Company has good work culture. Free seating and flexible working hour ensures that employees will have good worklife balance. This is especially important for new parents or older folks.
Official response from Bosch
September 18, 2020
We are glad you appreciate our benefits and are happy to hear you’ve had a good experience collaborating with us. Your feedback is essential for us to keep moving forward. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! — Your Bosch Team
December 29, 2017
Same location
Human Resource Business Partner (Former Employee) - Marymount
Very busy which keeps me really occupied which allows me to be constantly learning new things Given the opportunity to meet new people and interact with them from different countries and places Was given something outside of job scope to challenge myself.