Bosch
Bosch Employee Review

Productive and fun workplace

June 19, 2017
great colleagues, challenging tasks and nice family culture. International company with a lot of opportunities for ambitious staff. However, there is a lot of bureaucracy , and as a result top-down silos are created.
Pros
nice food in the canteen
Cons
January 2, 2017
Same role
Sales Executive (Former Employee) - Marymount
It was a fulfilling role with many happenings at work. I get to meet many people and able to learn and communicate effectively. Co workers are cooperative and helpful. It was a very good environment.
Pros
Reputable and trusted brand
Cons
Sale targets pressure
April 4, 2020
Same location
training (Former Employee) - singapore
working with different culture, learn a lot with training's and seminar. good workplace and dealing with people. able to manage multi tasking work and self study to learn more.
Official response from Bosch
April 17, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We greatly appreciate your input and are happy to hear you’ve had a good experience collaborating with us.— Your Bosch Team
March 5, 2020
Internal Audit Intern (Current Employee) - Bishan New Town
Company has good work culture. Free seating and flexible working hour ensures that employees will have good worklife balance. This is especially important for new parents or older folks.
Official response from Bosch
September 18, 2020
We are glad you appreciate our benefits and are happy to hear you’ve had a good experience collaborating with us. Your feedback is essential for us to keep moving forward. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! — Your Bosch Team