Bosch

Bosch Employee Reviews in Bishan New Town

Company has good work culture. Free seating and flexible working hour ensures that employees will have good worklife balance. This is especially important for new parents or older folks.
Official response from Bosch
September 18, 2020
We are glad you appreciate our benefits and are happy to hear you’ve had a good experience collaborating with us. Your feedback is essential for us to keep moving forward. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! — Your Bosch Team
Excellent Worklife balance Helpful employees Convenient food places always nice Interesting projects for an intern Not a routine day in the office Valuable experience
Pros
Convenient
Cons
Hard for conversion due to limited job availability
Very busy which keeps me really occupied which allows me to be constantly learning new things Given the opportunity to meet new people and interact with them from different countries and places Was given something outside of job scope to challenge myself.
Enjoyed 3 months at Bosch, working with a diverse team and being exposed to various departments within the firm. Remuneration is not great, but Bosch makes up for it with good work culture and flexibility.
Management is very supportive of treasury initiatives and the team is a close knitted one. A day at work in the office involves phone calls to regional finance contacts to discuss on cash forecasting and overall applications for intercompany loans if any and if there are excess cash situations, what to do with the liquidity. Most enjoyable part of the job includes having to provide solutions for the regional finance teams and also the close working relationship within the treasury team.
It was a fulfilling role with many happenings at work. I get to meet many people and able to learn and communicate effectively. Co workers are cooperative and helpful. It was a very good environment.
Pros
Reputable and trusted brand
Cons
Sale targets pressure
I have learnt a lot of new knowledge about security systems. Integrated training videos enhance visibility of the system to users. Provided acceptable video system solutions in order to meet the different environment’s security requirements.
One of the key take-aways from working at Robert Bosch has enabled to work with a people from different background and nationality.Being the headquarters of Asia Pacific, I learned to cope with the needs of the different asia-pacific communicators and how to coordinate and align each of them to the main office policies.On top of that, the fast pace working environment ensured that I build up my tenacity and endurance for such a place and pace. Working in a small team also allowed me to pick up skills that usually reserved for the regular staff.Overall, a wonderful experience which was both enjoyable and enriching.