Bosch

Bosch Culture reviews

Company has good work culture. Free seating and flexible working hour ensures that employees will have good worklife balance. This is especially important for new parents or older folks.
Official response from Bosch
September 18, 2020
We are glad you appreciate our benefits and are happy to hear you’ve had a good experience collaborating with us. Your feedback is essential for us to keep moving forward. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! — Your Bosch Team
working with different culture, learn a lot with training's and seminar. good workplace and dealing with people. able to manage multi tasking work and self study to learn more.
Official response from Bosch
April 17, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We greatly appreciate your input and are happy to hear you’ve had a good experience collaborating with us.— Your Bosch Team
Unable to comment much as I only spent a few months there. However, people there are nice but the organisation is not working effectively with the way it is structured.
Can mingle with multiple teams and thus organization helps in increasing the knowledge level of employees. Friendly work culture. Management has regular team meetings to check on the process and its deliverables.
Enjoyed 3 months at Bosch, working with a diverse team and being exposed to various departments within the firm. Remuneration is not great, but Bosch makes up for it with good work culture and flexibility.
great colleagues, challenging tasks and nice family culture. International company with a lot of opportunities for ambitious staff. However, there is a lot of bureaucracy , and as a result top-down silos are created.
Pros
nice food in the canteen
Cons
Management is very supportive of treasury initiatives and the team is a close knitted one. A day at work in the office involves phone calls to regional finance contacts to discuss on cash forecasting and overall applications for intercompany loans if any and if there are excess cash situations, what to do with the liquidity. Most enjoyable part of the job includes having to provide solutions for the regional finance teams and also the close working relationship within the treasury team.
Staff was professional and welcoming, work culture was fun, team building outside of work. When asking for help, people were more than willing to help
Pros
Free lunches sometimes
Cons
Extended hours
It was a fulfilling role with many happenings at work. I get to meet many people and able to learn and communicate effectively. Co workers are cooperative and helpful. It was a very good environment.
Pros
Reputable and trusted brand
Cons
Sale targets pressure
Fun workplace with nice colleagues from different backgrounds; a typical day at work what you learned management co-workers
Great place to work and learn a lot. Professional Work culture and Good ethics. Care for its Employees
Pros
Good Place to learn and Work
Cons
Average salary