Bosch

Bosch Job Security & Advancement reviews

Company has good work culture. Free seating and flexible working hour ensures that employees will have good worklife balance. This is especially important for new parents or older folks.
Official response from Bosch
September 18, 2020
We are glad you appreciate our benefits and are happy to hear you’ve had a good experience collaborating with us. Your feedback is essential for us to keep moving forward. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! — Your Bosch Team
working with different culture, learn a lot with training's and seminar. good workplace and dealing with people. able to manage multi tasking work and self study to learn more.
Official response from Bosch
April 17, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We greatly appreciate your input and are happy to hear you’ve had a good experience collaborating with us.— Your Bosch Team
Unable to comment much as I only spent a few months there. However, people there are nice but the organisation is not working effectively with the way it is structured.
the mindset of the company is good but the so called leadership is lost in this new age of technology and agility. the benefits are no at the level of other tech companies
Excellent Worklife balance Helpful employees Convenient food places always nice Interesting projects for an intern Not a routine day in the office Valuable experience
Pros
Convenient
Cons
Hard for conversion due to limited job availability
Very busy which keeps me really occupied which allows me to be constantly learning new things Given the opportunity to meet new people and interact with them from different countries and places Was given something outside of job scope to challenge myself.
Enjoyed 3 months at Bosch, working with a diverse team and being exposed to various departments within the firm. Remuneration is not great, but Bosch makes up for it with good work culture and flexibility.
great colleagues, challenging tasks and nice family culture. International company with a lot of opportunities for ambitious staff. However, there is a lot of bureaucracy , and as a result top-down silos are created.
Pros
nice food in the canteen
Cons
It was an enjoyable and fruitful experience to be able to intern in Robert Bosch. Not only I get to see and learn about in-depth knowledge about the logistics field, I also get to learn about inter-personal skills. Having really nice colleagues in every departments, guiding me on each step of my way, ensuring that I was on the right track and learning the right thing.
Pros
Flexible time-off, Rather high paying salary, Recreational room