Bosch

Bosch Work-Life Balance reviews

Company has good work culture. Free seating and flexible working hour ensures that employees will have good worklife balance. This is especially important for new parents or older folks.
Official response from Bosch
September 18, 2020
We are glad you appreciate our benefits and are happy to hear you’ve had a good experience collaborating with us. Your feedback is essential for us to keep moving forward. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! — Your Bosch Team
the mindset of the company is good but the so called leadership is lost in this new age of technology and agility. the benefits are no at the level of other tech companies
Very busy which keeps me really occupied which allows me to be constantly learning new things Given the opportunity to meet new people and interact with them from different countries and places Was given something outside of job scope to challenge myself.
Good management and training protocols. Able to learn a lot from all the range of products they make. Very disciplined management with lots of moral support from fellow colleagues
Pros
Training
Cons
Enjoyed 3 months at Bosch, working with a diverse team and being exposed to various departments within the firm. Remuneration is not great, but Bosch makes up for it with good work culture and flexibility.
great colleagues, challenging tasks and nice family culture. International company with a lot of opportunities for ambitious staff. However, there is a lot of bureaucracy , and as a result top-down silos are created.
Pros
nice food in the canteen
Cons
Stress level can be very low at times or crazy high when demand is high.I have learnt to handle difficult customers, learnt new systems, new procedures, learnt how to manage inventory, handle stress and how to manage peoples of different level.We worked as a team by helping each others and also as a back-up to one another.Hardest part of the job is when there is no stock but we still have to get the stock for customers to meet their deadlines.Enjoyable part is when customers or even our internal staffs appreciated our hard work.
Pros
friendly and flexible working environment.
Cons
long hours.