BreadTalk

BreadTalk Employee Reviews for Management Trainee

Management Trainee5 reviews
Singapore5 reviews

enjoy and fun

i gained a lot of experiences through this company specially our busy days during holidays and weekends. hectic schedule and long queue is part of our life in toast box serving and make customers happy is our job eventhough we are tired working 10 hours a day seeing our customers happy that's enough for us to keep on working.

energetic

it was nice to be in fun house. all my workmate was also my friend, I love to work there because there was so many kids that playing and the store located near in our house. but i want to go abroad to try new and to be better.

Pros

n/n

Cons

n/a

Good

I learned to become patient when it comes to my co-workers, I learned to attend different customer demand and complaints

very fun workplace and talented people

my perfect job would be the one that i can really help grow the company and get a chance to work with other great and talented people and to help mentor those around and also who can help me to grow and enhance my ability and skills for professional hospitality industry. I'm very flexible person and can do multi task in challenging environment and work place and can do work under pressure and stress because i believe that when you take the situations that make you stress the more you think of it theres a possible right solution for each problem.

Pros

free lunches

Fun work place

I had learned to be patient in customers. I enjoyed my stay there together with my friends and colleagues. i had learned many things like being independent, enjoy the work even though it's very hard. You must prove to yourself that you can do it. The hardest part of my job is being tired but it's alright because they pay me enough salary for my job. Now I have a self confidence. And that was the important thing now you trust yourself.

Pros

free food

Cons

long hours of working

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BreadTalk. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

BreadTalk Reviews by Location

• BreadTalk
  • Management Trainee
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?