BreadTalk

BreadTalk Employee Reviews for Service Crew

Service Crew3 reviews
Singapore3 reviews

Enjoyable Workplace

The workplace environment can be very relaxed and fast-paced depending on the timing of the day. Colleagues are usually friendly and will guide you when you require their help.

Fast fast fast !!!

Supervisor and senior staff keep pushing me to work faster even though I am a part-timer and just worked a few days, and I think I already tried my very best to work fast. I had to learn the cashiering on the first day of my work and they did not even give me time to familiarise with the bread and cakes names. They expected me to remember where is the key of the product after telling me once but I do not have Super memory! Their high expectations made my chest pain and I thought I was going to die of heart attack. I quitted as I felt my health is more important than the meagre salary!

Pros

Staff discounts

Cons

Unfriendly colleagues

Management is really effective

Everything is fine, the standards, the food quality, the manager's attitude are more than average. I could work satisfactorily there except one thing due to the language difference.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BreadTalk. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

BreadTalk Reviews by Location