Brenntag Careers and Employment
- CEOCHRISTIAN KOHLPAINTNER61%approve of CHRISTIAN KOHLPAINTNER's performance
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenuemore than $10B (USD)
- IndustryChemical Manufacturing
- HeadquartersMesseallee 11 45131 Esse...
Brenntag is the global market leader in chemical and ingredients distribution. The Germany based international company manages complex supply chains for both chemical manufacturers and consumers by simplifying market access to thousands of products and services. It combines a global network with outstanding local execution. Therefore, Brenntag is the industry’s most effective and preferred channel to the market for partners – really living its philosophy: “ConnectingChemistry”.
Brenntag operates a global network with about 700 locations in 78 countries. With its global workforce of more than 17,000 employees, the company generated sales of EUR 14.4 billion in 2021.
For Brenntag, the business goes far beyond the sheer distribution of chemicals. Brenntag...
• connects chemical manufacturers and chemical users in a value-adding partnership
• supports its customers and suppliers with tailor-made distribution solutions for industrial and specialty -
• offers a full-line portfolio with more than 10,000 products and a world-class supplier base
• serves as one-stop-shop to around 195,000 customers active in diverse end-market industries such as
• coatings, food, oil & gas, pharmaceuticals, personal care and water treatment
• has long-standing experience in the individual countries and local excellence through its sales and
• marketing - organization of more than 5,000 experts
• offers specific application technology, extensive technical support and value-added services (i.e. just-in-
time - delivery, product mixing, formulation, repackaging, inventory management and drum return
• manages the business regionally, holding leading market positions across Europe, North America and
Latin - America and continuously expanding its presence in the Asia Pacific region
• sets safety standards within the industry and operates in line with the “safety first” principle globally
• strives to contribute towards greater sustainability in all the industries and application it serves
The company is led by an experienced Board of Management combining decades of expertise in the chemical distribution and manufacturing sector. Since March 29, 2010, Brenntag SE (ISIN DE000A1DAHH0) is listed at the German Stock Exchange in the Prime Standard Segment (since June 21, 2010 to September 20, 2021, in the MDAX index, since September 20, 2021 in the leading index DAX).
We were not able to detect your location. You can browse through all 33 jobs Brenntag has to offer
Environment is fun with good colleague. Must able to take stress and working in fast paced environment and handle high volume of work task. Assignment of job is uneven.
Good established company with good welfare for staff
5 day week with proper balance for family
Colleagues look out for each other including management
It will be a nice place if have prompt action of management and more understanding situation normal rank staff what they really facing daily issues. Improvement on staff Benefits.
A dynamic company that is growing at enormous pace in the region with a diverse team of professionals from different cultures, regions and background working towards one goal.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 3 questions about working at Brenntag. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Brenntag employees.