British Council

British Council Employee Reviews

Equal opportunity employer

I have had a long tenureship with the British Council on network contract and have had the pleasure of working and collaborating with peers and superiors all over the world who are caring and supportive.

Excellent work life balance

Good people, quality management. Ability to learn things. Modern management culture. There is enough support to make sure you are a success. There is opportunity to improvement in terms of on time target achievement. Nice workplace where people are respected.

I like to werk there as it is so relaxed.

The pace of werking there is relaxed & systematic.well organised & the children are well behave easy to handle.the werking environment is too relaxed & calm.

It was very manage and organized place

The truely estimation time of starting of candidate was so organized and also managed by invigilators...I worked as a invigilator ...And it was so perfect work with the attendance mark and estimation of time

Pros

Free lunch in training

Career Advancement

Work is ok. Shift work. the part that has prompted me to leave is the fact that there is not much access to career advancement. If there is it is very limited.

Good work life balance

Besides replying to emails, I think of new initiatives from discussions with stakeholders on how to improve the work environment and processes. Eg, implementation of managers training to equip managers with essential manager skills, setting up of the staff welfare committee etc. The most enjoyable part of my job is seeing the initiatives being implemented and making enhancement to the initiatives from feedback gathered.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at British Council. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2

British Council Reviews by Location

• British Council
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?