Calvin Klein

Calvin Klein Employee Reviews

Singapore6 reviews

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,451 reviews

Fun job

Retail job is fun as it handles a different kind of customer and I learn how to up selling your product and the most enjoyable part is staff treat us like family.

Pros

commission base

Cons

long hour

Educational and Productive Workplace

The typical day at work included reviewing receipts to match across on the sales numbers from each individual store. An interesting task was also delegated out each day to mimic part of the workload that an average accountant faces on a day to day basis. The most rewarding part of the job was that they were able to teach an inexperienced college student to become an accountant able to do the minimum work of an everyday accountant. 10/10 would recommend and would do again if I had the chance.

Cons

Hard work

Fun environment

Customer traffic is usually low. However, tourists are easier to manage. Co-workers are fun. They actually make the whole work experience a better one. The hardest part of the job is to find the exact same apparel the customer wanted in a short time. People fail to realize that the store room is cramped and sometimes, human error cannot be avoided.

Pros

Low traffic of customers

Cons

Long hours and no seats

It was a fun place to work in.

I work independently, the staff at workplace (Paragon) were friendly and helpful. The hardest part of the job is there are no sitting area, so you have to stand for the whole duration of your working hrs excluding the lunch time. I loves fashion and CK underwears are so beautiful! Selling things you love helps a lot in your sales too. My only regrets is that they weren't hiring full timer at that time.

Pros

Get to work independently.

Cons

Standing long hrs throughout the duration of working hrs.

competitive work place

• Greeted dozens of customers daily at front door, offering assistance with purchases • Answered questions regarding Fashion Credit Card, weekly sales and return policies • Manage front desk, assisting customers with purchases, exchanges and item holding

Quiet environment but not many crowds on a daily basis

On a daily basis work will be very simple. Basically when i reach the store do some cleaning and fold the clothes. There'll only be up to 30 customers maximum on a daily basis so work was usually not hectic.

Pros

Non-stress environment

Cons

Very lonely

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Calvin Klein. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Calvin Klein with