CapitaLand

CapitaLand Employee Reviews

Relatively good benefits from the company such as bonus, flexi benefits and etc. Environment (depending on department) could be quite political and bias.
Overall CapitaLand management is ok but the site operation manager that I was working for is a very unprofessional person,likes to boast about his vast experience which are mostly not work relat and picks on staffs that he doesnt like..simply put as he is very unprofessional
You would need to adapt to changes quite flexibly and in a fast-paced environment, you would learn how to multi-task. I was in a great team, and I was exposed to many forms of experiences and get to interact and know the employees in the company.
Conducted my polytechnic internship period with the operations team at Plaza Singapura, CapitaLand. Managed to pick up many things such as how a mall operation runs and how they solve facility faults.
Responsible for making marketing promotion plan and implement it (media, self-media
and channel programs and event execution).

Assisting market managers in maintaining public relations, including media,

government, and third-party partner relationships.

Classify and analyze market data, assist market managers to complete all kinds of

reporting materials.
It is a great company to work with. Boss in head office care about our well being.

Everyweek we have meetings to discuss about work progress and other issues. Be it personal or official
Really fast-paced but enjoyable. A lot of projects to be worked on at the same time but get to experience the many different aspects of the organisation.
A fun workplace with nice and cooperative colleagues whom can train you if there is any doubts in work. There is always a small birthday celebrations every month.
A dynamic working environment with a very focus and efficient group of employees. Most of the issues/problems/cases require quick response and solution, and great team work. You will have strong bonding with the colleagues and able to achieve work life balance with good time management
Pros
Good Company benefit
Cons
It can be stressful and longer working hours
Focus a lot of people development so good for someone who wants to grow and gain exposure. The company structure is a result of years of testing and trying to bring them to where they are, so it is unlikely to fail any employee who joins the place.

However, there are management movements on and off, sometimes, it does create a big of insecurity not knowing what is the directions.

Otherwise, it's a stable company for someone who wants this kind of life.
Pros
Great benefits and training opportunities
Cons
Political environment
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at CapitaLand?
Good benefits with medical coverage, dental, staff purchases for properties, staff stay at properties worldwide, reimbursement of phone usage, good bonuses

No Work/Life Balance

Workplace culture is not friendly
Cons
CapitaLand was a good experience for me to join a world class property development company and learn structure and organization for me to build my own career.
Great place to gain experience. High quality people and supportive management. But work-life balance can be quite poor. Salary can be slightly below industry average
Pros
opportunities
Cons
work hours
Was tasked to help both the frontline and the backline. Had opportunities to speak to other clients and also had the chance to handle admin paperwork.
Has good corporate culture
Good staff benefits, above average bonus

Must be able to work independently

job rotation opportunities, local or overseas

limited career advancement
Pros
good staff benefits
Cons
limited career advancement
A driven and high-performance driven organisation with clear goals set. Given that, employees know what is expected from a performance perspective. Clearly, an organisation to join if one wants to exercise creativity in work deliverables.
Pros
Organisation advocates work-life balance
I didn't like it to much cut thou everyone in your business and it was not alot of good manager never could take time off I told them my mother died and they where not going to give me the time off I had my dad call them and told I had to be there for him and the rest of the family they are so hard to work for I would never tell any one to work there I know it is just doing taxi but it is still a job
Pros
Cons
No days off
-Is a 5 days work week
-Learn Full sets of accounts and how to deal with people at all levels

-Workplace Culture is friendly and family oriented

-The Team spirit among my team member is the most enjoyable part of the job
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
Long Working Hours
Great benefits with work life balance company however yearly increment is very minimal, its almost impossible to get promoted its all based on favoritism to the bosses.
My internship consisted of attending techcrunch shanghai 2016, shadowing my boss at work and meetings and researched Venture Capitalists and Tech Startups in China relevant to the real estate industry.
-sense of urgency.
-understand programs and process data for migration.

-slightly longer working hours -830-6pm

-SAP support team

-working in teams and collaborating with other departments
Ask a question about working or interviewing at CapitaLand. Our community is ready to answer.