CapitaLand

CapitaLand

CapitaLand Employee Review

Competitive work environment

Relatively good benefits from the company such as bonus, flexi benefits and etc. Environment (depending on department) could be quite political and bias.

Same location

Experience as a Leasing Executive

- good salary package- worklife balance- unclear of job KPI, insufficient training- management does not hear concerns at working level- solo culture, no one helps you
Same location

Hierarchical and fast paced environment

It's a Singapore-based MNC that behaves like SME at times. Very hierarchical and most of my time was spent pushing papers. A lot of SOPs in place which shows good governance. Pay is not competitive but during its hey-days, the bonus is really good, way above market norms.Work wise, be prepared to be really efficient or you may be buried in (paper)work.

Pros

Good staff welfare

Cons

Fast pace

Dynamic and fast-paced environment

You would need to adapt to changes quite flexibly and in a fast-paced environment, you would learn how to multi-task. I was in a great team, and I was exposed to many forms of experiences and get to interact and know the employees in the company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CapitaLand. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare CapitaLand with

• CapitaLand
  • Competitive work environment
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?