Cardinal Health

Cardinal Health Employee Reviews

Singapore6 reviews

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,368 reviews

Fun and relaxed

Working at Cardinal Health has definitely allowed me to apply my skills i acquired in school such as laboratory skills. However, the management may not be as bonded as I expected it to be. Overall, working there was a beneficial experience for me.

Collaborative and helpful environment

The team is very inclusive and always ready to help one another. They also have a pleasant culture where no one is left out and each member contributes to the team

"High staff turnover"

I have been working at Colliers International full-time for less than 4 years Pros Some nice people hanging around (who may exit anytime soon) Cons Terrible leadership from the local office leading to high staff turnover.

never work here

management is not progressive and does not care about the realities on the ground. politics is everywhere and nobody can be trusted to put the company first.

Heavy workload

Poor balance of life-work with an extremely heavy workload. Not really a HEOR or real-world evidence related environment, it's actually in need of little technical skills.

Pros

Flexible time with more in work

Cons

self-supported office facilitates

Reasonable Place to work

- largely on fabric and VIP projects - limited work exposure as its more on the fabric products - work life balance - day start with working with calls with suppliers to push for completion dateline

Pros

Work Life Balance

Cons

Limited to working with China Suppliers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cardinal Health. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Cardinal Health Reviews by Location