Carlton City Hotel

Carlton City Hotel Employee Reviews

Singapore7 reviews

Na

I have enjoyed my career progression with the recognised of my hard work with the Executive Assistant Manager, he show a good leadship and anchorage to the staff to do their best.

A positive expanding organisation

Carlton Hotel is a positive, yet expending organisation. Built around the core values, the property is thriving which sees many staff retain their spot in the organisation and the hotel having minimal turnover in manpower,

Pros

Very good working environment

Cons

Nil

workplace

I am in charge of quality control from checking defects, setting up to grand opening at new wing. I have learnt a lot of experience, how to interact, how to deal with all the contractors and suppliers who had designed and furnished the rooms. After a couple of years, out hotel put me in charge of quality control again when they renovated the old wing. It is very really interesting and challenging. Recently, I am in charging of guest rooms and the Public Areas.

Pros

Free uniform and meal

Cons

nil

no enough manpower

no enough manpower .good environment . have staff meal .

good place to work

learn and place my pre-opening experience want to upgrade on work position and pay. Current company doesn't recognize performance and no space for promotion

one word is not enough describe

first time step in to the new environment makes me joyful n had fun with work colleauge,unforgetable birthday suprises ,christmas exchange prizes,new people frm diffrent culture,diffrent race .

Pros

free food provide by company breakfast, lunch, dinner

Cons

long hours work

fun workplace

Ive learned to communicate with my colleagues and have a healthy relationship with them, they provide us training in handling guest, how to serve them and how to handle calls, out going and incoming.

Pros

staff meal

Cons

long over time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carlton City Hotel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Carlton City Hotel with

Carlton City Hotel Reviews by Location

• Carlton City Hotel
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?