Carousell

Carousell Employee Reviews

Singapore4 reviews

Productive and friendly workplace culture

Colleagues are open to sharing and exchanging ideas, teammates are proactive and encouraging in helping one and another. It is a workplace that spurs ownership and direction.

Productive workplace

The culture of this company was great and everyone I worked with were amazingly humble, big bosses or not they knew how to respect and value their employees. I have learned a lot with my leads and supervisors. The only issue I had was when the new management stepped in there was a huge negative change in everything.

Fun and Collaborative Working Environment

Fast paced and fun working environment. Nice teammates around the office. Lots of activities, growth opportunities and free food fridays. Very Singaporean and local vibe which is really great for a local startup.

Great place to work at

I really enjoy working at Carousell. The culture is great and the management is great too :) It has a very flat structure, so I can always express my opinions. Get a lot of independence too and I have the potential to execute and own the projects that I take on.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carousell. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Carousell with

• Carousell
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?