Cathay Cineplexes
View all Cathay Cineplexes reviews

Cathay Cineplexes

Cathay Cineplexes Employee Review

Busy yet Dynamic Work Experience

It was a total unexpected type of job because it really does require you to have huge amount of patience, determination and passion to survive. I learned how to deal with time management, how to work effectively with my colleagues of different nationalities and lot more. I think the hardest part of my previous job is to be flexible in terms of doing a different jobs in the different outlets of the same department mostly at the same time (multitasking). The most enjoyable part of the job is the diversity of culture, getting a fair share or the annual bonus and profit share on top of our monthly salary.

Pros

Free medical benefits, Free transport for late shifts, Free duty meal

Cons

Long work hours (doing overtime)

Fun and Productive

The working environment was fun to work at especially with great colleagues to work alongside. Not once was there a moment that I was left with nothing to do, which is in my perspective, fun. Interacting with differing kinds of people from all walks of life, and being able to attend to their needs and meet their expectations was greatly satisfying. Although, there will be times where I'll be positioned to be in a tough spot that required one's utmost understanding and patience to see it through, however, those times usually don't last. Cathay is an accommodating cineplex indeed. They'll consistently try their utmost best to ensure the customers leaves the cineplex with a smile on their face. Thus, enhancing the joy in the atmosphere, allowing us to carry out our job further with a smile on our faces.

Pros

Free food

Cons

Work under a pressurizing fast paced environment with high expectations
Same role

Such an upbeat environment . Workers are able to communicate well together and deliver excellent service to the customers . Rules are a bit uptight for workers to fulfil .

Fun workplace

Serving customers non-stop Learnt managing different type of customers Management is always there to help Co-workers are fun Hardest part is handling difficult customers Enjoyable part is being praised by customers for your service

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cathay Cineplexes. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Cathay Cineplexes with

• Cathay Cineplexes
  • Busy yet Dynamic Work Experience
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?