Cathay Cineplexes
View all Cathay Cineplexes reviews

Cathay Cineplexes

Cathay Cineplexes Employee Review

Fun and productive

it's fun when you get to work and get along with others, its easy to learn how to do ticketing and promote to the customer about the promotion that they have

Same role

productive and fast paced work

i like working when it gets busy because there are more things to do. salary wise was reasonable. management was not toxic for part timers. afew cons abt the place is u’re not allowed to wear jacket or don ur hijab. i would like them to be more diversed and open to suggestions. other than that the workload is fine.
Same role

Fun workplace

I had very enjoyable colleagues and supportive managers that would always guide me when needed. The working environment was very cheerful and I really loved how we worked as a team every single day.

Pros

Free flow of drinks

Cons

Same location

Fun and Productive

The working environment was fun to work at especially with great colleagues to work alongside. Not once was there a moment that I was left with nothing to do, which is in my perspective, fun. Interacting with differing kinds of people from all walks of life, and being able to attend to their needs and meet their expectations was greatly satisfying. Although, there will be times where I'll be positioned to be in a tough spot that required one's utmost understanding and patience to see it through, however, those times usually don't last. Cathay is an accommodating cineplex indeed. They'll consistently try their utmost best to ensure the customers leaves the cineplex with a smile on their face. Thus, enhancing the joy in the atmosphere, allowing us to carry out our job further with a smile on our faces.

Pros

Free food

Cons

Work under a pressurizing fast paced environment with high expectations

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cathay Cineplexes. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Cathay Cineplexes with