Cathay Cineplexes

Cathay Cineplexes Employee Reviews in Woodlands

Woodlands3 reviews

Great environment for part timers

the shift work allows you to earn extra income and study as managers tend to understand if one cannot work due to school/assignments. but not great for full timers as the shift hours do not provide work life balance.

Pros

high pay

Cons

minimal staff benefits

Fun Working Place

My position as Assistant Operation Manager in Cathay Cineplex involves in overall in-charge of 2 cinema outlets. That include to meet sale targets monthly, P&L management, recruitment, leading a management team, overseeing corporate event held in the outlet. Planning working schedule, coaching and training of management staffs and ground staffs. Stock Inventory, obtain various license, Food Audits, programming planning, cash management, crowd management as well as repair and maintenance. By working collaboratively with management and staffs, I have developed my skill in planning, goal setting and training.

Pros

Free Movie

Cons

Midnight Shift

Fun workplace

I had very enjoyable colleagues and supportive managers that would always guide me when needed. The working environment was very cheerful and I really loved how we worked as a team every single day.

Pros

Free flow of drinks

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cathay Cineplexes. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Cathay Cineplexes with