Cathay Cineplexes

Cathay Cineplexes Employee Reviews for Theatre Manager

Theatre Manager3 reviews
Singapore3 reviews

Balance life and work

My day at work would I say its usual. A fast-paced environment, the team I am with were all approachable and easy to work with. I have learned to be more flexible with my job and task. And the best part is the fulfilment if you have done the task that was given to you.

Fun Work Place

Long Hours, Shift Work, Challenging Working Environment, Handling Multiple Job Roles But fun working environment with similar minded colleagues and friends.

Pros

Learn different job roles

Cons

Working in a cinema is hectic

A day at work would include popping of popcorns, topping up the cups and lids, assisting customer feedbacks and complaints. I have learned to be more patient with Singaporeans, empathize with them. I have learned how to do Barco, GDC servers in operating a cinema projector and also it's cinema operations. The management is ok, SOP's are in place but you will have to learn to play it by ear. Co workers are fantastic, as a team you can know that your handwork is not wasted. The Hardest part of my job is when I do closing like from 8pm till 5am then following day is off day then I would do opening from 8am-8pm, the transition is hard. The most enjoyable part is you get to watch movies ahead of the viewing public as you need to test/quality assurance it first.

Pros

New movies every week!

Cons

Very taxing on the body.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cathay Cineplexes. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Cathay Cineplexes with

Cathay Cineplexes Reviews by Location

• Cathay Cineplexes
  • Theatre Manager
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?