Cathay Cineplexes

Cathay Cineplexes Culture reviews

Singapore33 reviews

Clear

Good working enviroment

The most enjoyable part of this job is when we know that the customer is happy with their purchase and that, they have a good time in the movie. If unsure, please seek help from the managers!

Balance life and work

My day at work would I say its usual. A fast-paced environment, the team I am with were all approachable and easy to work with. I have learned to be more flexible with my job and task. And the best part is the fulfilment if you have done the task that was given to you.

Fun workplace

I had very enjoyable colleagues and supportive managers that would always guide me when needed. The working environment was very cheerful and I really loved how we worked as a team every single day.

Pros

Free flow of drinks

Fun workplace

It a quite fun place to work,good colleagues,nice manager and the work environment is good. Colleagues will help u when u need some helps, they all are good people.

Pros

Free meal, short working hours

Operation audit and opportunity to work for subsidary company

Learn a lot about operation audit and accounting. Payroll and Full set of accounts. Supportive superior and co-colleagues. All worked as big family and I enjoyed working for this hotel.

Pros

Lunch provided and staff benefit.

Cons

Such an upbeat environment . Workers are able to communicate well together and deliver excellent service to the customers . Rules are a bit uptight for workers to fulfil .

Busy yet Dynamic Work Experience

It was a total unexpected type of job because it really does require you to have huge amount of patience, determination and passion to survive. I learned how to deal with time management, how to work effectively with my colleagues of different nationalities and lot more. I think the hardest part of my previous job is to be flexible in terms of doing a different jobs in the different outlets of the same department mostly at the same time (multitasking). The most enjoyable part of the job is the diversity of culture, getting a fair share or the annual bonus and profit share on top of our monthly salary.

Pros

Free medical benefits, Free transport for late shifts, Free duty meal

Cons

Long work hours (doing overtime)

Fun workplace

Serving customers non-stop Learnt managing different type of customers Management is always there to help Co-workers are fun Hardest part is handling difficult customers Enjoyable part is being praised by customers for your service

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cathay Cineplexes. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Cathay Cineplexes
  • Culture
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?