Cathay Cineplexes

Singapore33 reviews

Clear
3.6Job Security & Advancement

Fun and productive

it's fun when you get to work and get along with others, its easy to learn how to do ticketing and promote to the customer about the promotion that they have

its a happy and productive place

Good for boosting your morale, learning, and application of business knowledge. A wide platform for knowledge contributions, good customer service and balance between life and work.

Easy going work

As a part timer in cathay i feel that its fun and east to work here only that the way they treat their staff is not balance. For example new staff they will push them until they get all the promotions right and etc.

Pros

Short breaks

Cons

Free flexible hours

I have found the company has a lot potentials when it comes to career growth but there was not much of the job securtiy. It was a challenging environment and fast paced type of job. Overall its fun to work.

Pros

Bonus and 13th month pay with increased annual leave

Cons

Long Hours

It's was a good platform for increasing my investment to take a OGT from there.

I learnt a lot from there . It will be a imense pleasure if I would get a chance again to work there in future. All staff was cooperative . It has good working environment.

Pros

All benefits were provided

Cons

Time bound and fixed working hours

Fun workplace

Serving customers non-stop Learnt managing different type of customers Management is always there to help Co-workers are fun Hardest part is handling difficult customers Enjoyable part is being praised by customers for your service

Fun workplace

Cathay Cineplex is a place where we can expose ourselves to different groups of people and getting to know the how the company works.

Pros

Environment

Cons

Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cathay Cineplexes. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Cathay Cineplexes