Cathay Cineplexes

Cathay Cineplexes Salary & Benefits reviews

Singapore33 reviews

Clear
3.7Salary & Benefits

productive and fast paced work

i like working when it gets busy because there are more things to do. salary wise was reasonable. management was not toxic for part timers. afew cons abt the place is u’re not allowed to wear jacket or don ur hijab. i would like them to be more diversed and open to suggestions. other than that the workload is fine.

Great environment for part timers

the shift work allows you to earn extra income and study as managers tend to understand if one cannot work due to school/assignments. but not great for full timers as the shift hours do not provide work life balance.

Pros

high pay

Cons

minimal staff benefits

Fun workplace

It a quite fun place to work,good colleagues,nice manager and the work environment is good. Colleagues will help u when u need some helps, they all are good people.

Pros

Free meal, short working hours

Easy going work

As a part timer in cathay i feel that its fun and east to work here only that the way they treat their staff is not balance. For example new staff they will push them until they get all the promotions right and etc.

Pros

Short breaks

Cons

Free flexible hours

I have found the company has a lot potentials when it comes to career growth but there was not much of the job securtiy. It was a challenging environment and fast paced type of job. Overall its fun to work.

Pros

Bonus and 13th month pay with increased annual leave

Cons

Long Hours

stress environment

the management are alittle bad but overall still able to manage .. the pay is quite high. the working area are fun. they have friendly workers and its good working with them

Pros

good pay

Cons

bad management

It's was a good platform for increasing my investment to take a OGT from there.

I learnt a lot from there . It will be a imense pleasure if I would get a chance again to work there in future. All staff was cooperative . It has good working environment.

Pros

All benefits were provided

Cons

Time bound and fixed working hours

Busy yet Dynamic Work Experience

It was a total unexpected type of job because it really does require you to have huge amount of patience, determination and passion to survive. I learned how to deal with time management, how to work effectively with my colleagues of different nationalities and lot more. I think the hardest part of my previous job is to be flexible in terms of doing a different jobs in the different outlets of the same department mostly at the same time (multitasking). The most enjoyable part of the job is the diversity of culture, getting a fair share or the annual bonus and profit share on top of our monthly salary.

Pros

Free medical benefits, Free transport for late shifts, Free duty meal

Cons

Long work hours (doing overtime)

Fun workplace

Serving customers non-stop Learnt managing different type of customers Management is always there to help Co-workers are fun Hardest part is handling difficult customers Enjoyable part is being praised by customers for your service

productive and fun workplace in this industry

Its fun to work in this industry.Eventhough its long hours of work. The management provides good benefits and exact salary. I learned how to improved my self by communicating in deffirent nationalities.

Pros

free transfortation.and free meal

fun job

I did enjoyed the job and I had good experience to work at the kitchen and food preparetion

Pros

food provide

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cathay Cineplexes. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Cathay Cineplexes