Cathay Cineplexes

Singapore33 reviews

Clear
3.7Salary & Benefits

Excellent Job for Part Timers

The job is easy. Serve customers. OJT hence you gotta be really attentive and focused when seniors are showing you certain stuff. If you get it , then everyday you just gotta put in the hours to get $$$

Pros

Free Comp pass after working certain hours

Cons

Can be boring if there is no crowd

Excellent

Was there as an intern. Managers taught me. All i have to do is listened carefully and be attentive as always. Environmentally friendly and everyone is always cheerful.

Manageable

Honestly, it's fun working in Cathay Cineplex. It has taught me to be responsible for my own float(money), handling customer complains and builds up my confidence as the staff there. It also brings me joy whenever I see the smile from the customer's face whenever they are satisfied or solve their problems. Overall, the staffs in Cathay is super fun and joyful and the environment is eco-friendly.

Great environment for part timers

the shift work allows you to earn extra income and study as managers tend to understand if one cannot work due to school/assignments. but not great for full timers as the shift hours do not provide work life balance.

Pros

high pay

Cons

minimal staff benefits

Fun workplace

I had very enjoyable colleagues and supportive managers that would always guide me when needed. The working environment was very cheerful and I really loved how we worked as a team every single day.

Pros

Free flow of drinks

Cons

Operation audit and opportunity to work for subsidary company

Learn a lot about operation audit and accounting. Payroll and Full set of accounts. Supportive superior and co-colleagues. All worked as big family and I enjoyed working for this hotel.

Pros

Lunch provided and staff benefit.

Cons

I have found the company has a lot potentials when it comes to career growth but there was not much of the job securtiy. It was a challenging environment and fast paced type of job. Overall its fun to work.

Pros

Bonus and 13th month pay with increased annual leave

Cons

Long Hours

Fun Work Place

Long Hours, Shift Work, Challenging Working Environment, Handling Multiple Job Roles But fun working environment with similar minded colleagues and friends.

Pros

Learn different job roles

Good company

Good Employer - Employee Relations Open door policy, where there is no definite line between the employer and the employee, everyone is open to teach or share about their working experience.

Pros

Free meal

Cons

productive and fun workplace in this industry

Its fun to work in this industry.Eventhough its long hours of work. The management provides good benefits and exact salary. I learned how to improved my self by communicating in deffirent nationalities.

Pros

free transfortation.and free meal

fun job

I did enjoyed the job and I had good experience to work at the kitchen and food preparetion

Pros

food provide

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cathay Cineplexes. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Cathay Cineplexes
  • Work-Life Balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?