CBRE

CBRE Employee Reviews

Singapore31 reviews

Found 31 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,876 reviews

Acceptable

CBRE is a good place for budding project managers looking to be exposed to various clients and projects. Job rotations are frequent hence have to remain positive.

Poor

Salary was not provided based on current market trend. No support from manager to assist on work matters. If they know you are hardworking, they will max you out. No work-life balance and terrible place as no support from HQ.

Not a fun place to work at

No teamwork. They have a poor management. They didn't help their employees who need their help at all. They don't give ot and is a stressful work environment. Job keep on coming but you cannot claim ot.

Cons

Long hours.

Productive and work life balance

A great company to work in. Workplace culture is good. Cordial client and colleagues relationships. Flexi work hours, collaborative work spaces & activities makes the place an enjoyable place to work in. However staff & dependent medical benefits, job security and advancements needs to be enhanced.

Pros

Flexi work hours, collaborative work spaces & activities

Cons

Medical benefits, job security and advancements

Good Company

Great company culture, everyone is free to make their voices heard or communicate with higher management. The overall environment is friendly and collaborative.

Facilities Technician

a) Showcase your enthusiasm for your work and profession, focus on the result of your efforts and skills and concentrate on tasks and projects that relate to the position.

easy day was yesterday

Commit, deliver, and move-on to next.... I has never an ease day. If you prepare to join, make sure you are prepare with commits to deliver of works within the timeframe .

Manager in charge was nice and helpful.

Nice place to work with. Nice people around. Always help you in any way your manager in charge can help. HR was also nice. Attend promptly on your problem.

Job Satisfaction

CBRE will give anyone the opportunity to mould and advance themselves. Management encourages self development and also promotes a good work life balance

Supportive Higher Management

Although the work is tedious but however the higher management is supportive. The only negative is the salary and benefit needs to improve, so to attract more experience people to join the organisation.

productive and fun work place

Great company to work with. Team spirit and Management support is there always. Good chance to use all latest technology to use in your day to date activities. Good platform to develop personal admin skills and technical knowledge.

Passed

Working with CBRE for 6 years. Elevated for 4 positions while starting as Shift Technician. Great Client that we are working with and fast pace industry.

Nice Working place

New workplace culture Colleagues are friendly Free refreshment at the pantry Staff equipped with laptop and company mobile phone Convenient location to work

Excellent think of my carrier CBER will wish you All

I would like to say thankful to my previous company, Where I learned more professional skills such as teamwork, time management, work under pressure. Now this is the time to upgrade my life to new challenging environment to grow professionally and financially.

Pros

My dream 😍

Cons

Good well

Great Company

Is one of the top asset management company in town and great higher management but depend on which site you are in. some site can have co workers who like to push duties.

Can have better workplace

Can have been a better workplace with better management and culture. Not too much of learning from top management. I had a great finance team. Not a place if you are looking for work-life balance.

Different kinds of people you can meet

Different kinds of people you can meet from the workplace , need to know the office culture, you need to be independent and learn the processes by yourself

Departmental Secretary

Most of the time are Office hours as we can managed our work well Meticulous in documentation thru experience. Management is caring and appreciative I enjoy my work

Enjoyable and challenging but lack of security

This job position with our client is based on renewable contract. This working environment is all male and fun working with them. My reporting boss is very understanding.

Travelling was a hassle

It was way too far to travel from home. About 2 hours As this was a project for the first two years with an option to renew for further one more year.

Cons

Worked very long hours for 3 months

Jobsite daily working style

- Less stressful work for a day and looking into tenants and customers requirement. - Learned how to manage a building by visiting tenants and attending to their daily needs. - Good attitude towards the culture. - The most challenging and hardest part is in looking into contract expiries and liasing with the vendors in negotiating the pricing. - Most enjoyable is working as a team and sharing everyone's load in works.

Pros

Nil

Cons

Nil

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CBRE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• CBRE