Cedele

Cedele Employee Reviews

Singapore15 reviews
Working here as a part timer made me learn alot. Due to the lack of manpower, I learnt what the full timers do. Running the place, ordering or equipment or items. Management of schedule was the toughest due to the lack of manpower.
Wrong wages, dirty, no overtime pay and over 72 hours of overtime, always deceiving, no bonuses and no rewards
Expect you to work long hours and not given OT pay. Very stingy benefits, close to having ZERO. Turnover very high, cluster manager also ask us to find better job outside better. Pay little, want good work
Pros
Free food and drinks
Cons
No AWS no increment no bonus
I have been in the company for 6years and I have learn a lot of things that I never done before. From normal crew i work till I'm become asst manager. Good place to work and learn new things.
Good staff, reasonable products. Aside from that everything about the company is horrible. Upper management has little to no direction. Upper management are set in their was thus holding back the brand from moving forward. Upper management is unreliable and unthrustworthy. Their words cannot be taken for face value. Upper management lack intergrity and morels. The company should look into instilling basic core morals and values to employees. The company should also be aware that it is now 2019, times have changed, they should move with the times and improve their systems. If you are a singaporean they will promise you the moon and the stars but once you start work there you definately will realize that you made the biggest mistake. The good thing is that cluster managers like to delay conformation thus your notice period will be relatively short. Lastly the "fantastic" upper management constantly like to push blame away from themselves.
Pros
Staff meal
Cons
Long hours although they force you to sign a contract saying you hours are only 44hrs a week, No staff welfare, No intergrity, no values and zero morals.
Not worth you time and effort, if you wish to waste a few years/months of your life then cedele is the place to go. Zero career advancement, little to no benefits except the fact they let you eat scraps and very bad management. The boss are sisters. Both of them will use very nasty words to push you down and scold you for every single thing.
Pros
Getting scolded
Cons
Its a fast phase kind of job, where you need to be fast and accurate.
I learned to manage my time and be more productive. Since its a fast phase company, its hard to maintain people. Hardest part of the job is being understaff and you work long hours without pay.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Long hours, with no pay
-Everyday has been so great for to challenge yourself to be better
-I learned to be more specific on my personal and career goals

-Management has always advantage and dis-advantages

-Workplace culture is challenging and fun cause you were able to learn and adjust in each personality(to add patience)

-Hardest part is when you want to reach the target but you lacking of manpower

-The most enjoyable is when you hit certain targets and to overcome hard customers.
Pros
Very good
Cons
Normal
10hours a day.
1 off day a week

Paid by Public Holidays

Learned everything that you think you can't do.

Management Have to improve their standard system

Normal

Manpower issue

Everything about staff training and customer service
Pros
Free lunch and tasting new products
Cons
Ou team work is very fast and co oprative to each other in th form of carring out work load in buay perioud
Eeven if we are busy managment to made much pressure on us they understand us and co oprate us in busy perioud
Pros
Traveling exp
Cons
9 hours
First foray into the food and beverage industry as a café assistant. Learn from scratch on how to cut a cake professionally, how to packed into boxes, attending to customer in a proper manner, hygiene.
Pros
free breakfast
Cons
Long standing hours
Being one of the manager's here is not an easy job. You have to deal everything. Everything means by ordering stocks, cakes and other desserts. Plus our guest because we have a menu book as like a fine dining.
Pros
fun place
Cons
terror owners
There is free lunch or dinner everytime you work but the hours are long and the manager is very biased. You can learn many skills while working there such as making latte art and knowing the different types of coffee.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
closely knit team. Wish it has branches near woodland or else i would stay longer and aim for a higher post.

The food is good for the health conscious society but hope it could get Halal-certified one day.
Can get a little busy during lunch hour but other than that timing it is manageable. Fun workplace with good store manager
Pros
free lunch
Cons
busy lunch time hour