Cel Coatings Industries Pte Ltd
View all Cel Coatings Industries Pte Ltd reviews

Cel Coatings Industries Pte Ltd

Cel Coatings Industries Pte Ltd Employee Review

mundane job

lots f lab work and sometimes the job can be quite mundance. Not much career advancement and the sometimes the things you are doing can get quite boring with lots of repetitions.

Accounts Executive

I am happy to work with this Company. First time exposed to manufacturing Company with work force of over 200. Joined this Company since the Company incorporated. I performed all roles including listening to phone calls, typing, Invoicing, payroll and accounts job until slowly increase manpower then be able to go back to my own roles. In this Company, I was given chances to switch to computerized accounting. The all accounting system was search by me and implement it togehter with the consultant, ensure the accounts works well in all departments. The software was ORAS. After we used it for few years and changed to another software under ERP: Samsung.
Same location

the company is running at low productivity but still a fun workplace

It was a promising enterprise when I started working here. My late boss, the founder, always explores new technologies. I learnt a lot from the job and shew my great value to the company, which is my most enjoyable part of the job. I had an enjoyable time with my technical team, but it is getting smaller and smaller.

Pros

moderate pay

Cons

business not stable

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cel Coatings Industries Pte Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Cel Coatings Industries Pte Ltd with

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?