Celestica

Celestica

Celestica Employee Review

Productive and fun experience at work place

You will be immersed in a fast paced manufacturing environment. You will be involved in the day to day operations of the facility and will be in charge of the upkeep of the different production equipment.

Same role

Technical Work Place

I have learned a lot regarding my technical skills in this company. From building HP servers from scratch up to configuration of the servers according to customer's specifications.
Same role

There is always new things to learn

Learning in my position is continues since every time there is a new product it is a must to know all the parts and components of the products as well as the CLI commands that needs to be use during troubleshooting. The configuration of the servers also varies according to the customer's needs.
Same location

Low pay & management sucks

Slow management for big company,chose wrong people to be a supervisor,mostly out of favouritism not talent.All the in charge only care about themselve will scold instead of helping even you just start work.I hope the higher up solve this issue.

Pros

Work 3-4 days a week

Cons

Management sucks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Celestica. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Celestica with

• Celestica
  • Productive and fun experience at work place
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?