Celestica

Celestica Employee Reviews in Serangoon

Serangoon8 reviews

Found 8 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,167 reviews

Productive and fun experience at work place

You will be immersed in a fast paced manufacturing environment. You will be involved in the day to day operations of the facility and will be in charge of the upkeep of the different production equipment.

Low pay & management sucks

Slow management for big company,chose wrong people to be a supervisor,mostly out of favouritism not talent.All the in charge only care about themselve will scold instead of helping even you just start work.I hope the higher up solve this issue.

Pros

Work 3-4 days a week

Cons

Management sucks

Alot of Gray Area and Quality Dept is the lowest worker

Chase after schedule, shipment delivery, credit note claim and process credit note. deal with both supplier and Customer. Weekly management meeting and night calls to deal with supplier and customer.

Pros

Learn but don't stay more then 2 yrs

Cons

Alot of gray areas and adhoc activities.

No good

Low salary. Selfish management. Only bother and care about themself to survive. Your hardwork will never get notice by management. Management only use it climb higher themself

Stable company

It is a firm and stable company. The company has many senior employees whereby they had established a working system to work things out. Some peoples might find it difficult to adapt but some peoples just follow. It depends on each person whether the way could be accepted or not.

Pros

Good benefit as its follows the standard of MNC

Cons

Working hours not fix, many times need to stay late

Job Security

Work Locations determined and agreed during interview were not kept to. Changes to work location were made after joining the company for 3 weeks. Team work need to be emphasized.

A warehouse job at an assembly line

3/4 days work week with 3/4 off days... it's not a bad job to have... you can meet alot of different people... the only problem you will face is the strictness the company have with lateness and the politics between supervisors...

Pros

Long off days

Productive and Fun to work

During work I encounter some minor machine problem but there is a time I also encounter major problem such as replacing the motor pump. In this company I learned how to troubleshoot using the PLC program. The management is approachable. The hardest part was when I just new in the workplace since I have to learn new things such as changing the spoilt sensor and do some finetuning. The enjoyable part of my jobs when I partner routinely with other senior because I have the chance to know them personally and got some idea in dealing with the machine trouble.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Celestica. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Celestica with