Celestica

Celestica Employee Reviews in Woodlands

Woodlands6 reviews

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,167 reviews

good local & regional teamwork

A good learning & developement place for junior to middle management employees. Employees need to & will learn to work fast & efficient to meet customer's demand.

Pros

Good learning place.

Cons

long hours & need quick response

People oriented culture with excellent value encouring teamwork

Lots of meeting to attend to track the progress of ongoing programs but always fruitful day having new knowledge, skills and lessons from the outcome when overcome the various challenges. Great company with culture which encourage people to people engagement at various levels and everyone believes strongly in the value of the company.

Pros

Great colleagues and people

Cons

long hours for Asians dealing with North America colleagues and clients

A good work place

It is a good place to learn and develop skills.There are various sites worldwide , hence cross-cultural communication skills are important to achieve the goal as a group.

IT Savvy

Overall Celestica is an enjoyable place to work in. A company which emphasize on system, IT savvy. I have learned to be cultural sensitive as communicate frequently with Thailand counter part Colleagues are friendly and helpful.

Normal Day to Day function

On a typical day at work, colleagues are very warm and cooperative. I have learned to enjoy the company of surrounding colleagues. Middle level management have little politics as compared to higher management.

Pros

Reporting to Corporate level

Cons

Inflexible hours

Administrator Planning &Program

Plan and commit production schedules according to customers’ requirements and machines’ capacity. & create work order to production.Closed daily PGI & billing.I have learned the important of teamwork.With the help of college, work have been done perfectly, and enjoyable. We help each other out to complete our task that were given to us.The hardest part of my job might be different. When the customer ask for shipment, sometime, shipment failed.Achieve the revenue.

Pros

good company

Cons

na

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Celestica. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Celestica with

Celestica Reviews by Location

• Celestica
  • Woodlands
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?