Celestica

Singapore5 reviews

3.5Salary & Benefits

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,167 reviews

Working Night Shift

• Sustained and maintained highly automated, high-volume production lines which consist of Programmable Logic Control (PLC), vision, server motor and robot. • Assisted Engineer to achieve target: uptime, yield and quality. • Performed machine maintenance, troubleshooting and machine fault analysis. • Spare part servicing and stock check for preventive maintenance.

Pros

understand the machine design and operation

Cons

working in night only

I am a detail-oriented person who is able to works well under pressure, meet and exceed stated expectations in a fast paced customer-oriented environm

• Support the running of production in the module and ensure equipment readiness and worthiness for production • Maintain automated lines to ensure production output is achieved with minimum downtime. • Dismantle, adjust, and assemble /set up equipment for product conversion. • Use equipment checklist to perform Maintenance and operation readiness. • Maintain good housekeeping in production area, ensuring good safety practice and also safe custody of tools, equipment and other properties belonging to the module.

No good

Low salary. Selfish management. Only bother and care about themself to survive. Your hardwork will never get notice by management. Management only use it climb higher themself

decent job

job which require zero or no experience as everything will be taught.daily job scope is mostly on troubleshooting servers.

Pros

cheap canteen food

Cons

canteen food dont taste good

Productive and Fun to work

During work I encounter some minor machine problem but there is a time I also encounter major problem such as replacing the motor pump. In this company I learned how to troubleshoot using the PLC program. The management is approachable. The hardest part was when I just new in the workplace since I have to learn new things such as changing the spoilt sensor and do some finetuning. The enjoyable part of my jobs when I partner routinely with other senior because I have the chance to know them personally and got some idea in dealing with the machine trouble.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Celestica. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Celestica with

Celestica Reviews by Location

• Celestica
  • Engineering Assistant
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?