Celestica Employee Reviews for PackerReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 1,167 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Temporary packer (Former Employee) - Singapore - April 3, 2022
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
I have a nice working experience in Celestica. The workload is slow-paced and relaxed. There are a lot of OT opportunities with well-paid compensations.
Able to leave the company on time
Was this review helpful?
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Celestica. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 1,167 reviews
Ratings by category
3.7 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3.5 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3.3 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3.5 out of 5 stars for Management
3.7 out of 5 stars for Culture
Compare Celestica with
Questions about Celestica
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Celestica? What are the steps along the w…2 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Celestica?One person answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Celestica?One person answered
- What is the interview process like at Celestica?One person answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Celestica?One person answered
- Does Celestica require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Celestic…One person answered
- How are the working hours at Celestica?One person answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Celestica?One person answered
- What roles at Celestica can work from home during the COVID-19 outbreak?
- How are the working hours..