This a good place to aquire skills and experiences related to Security industries, especially for the "young, strong, energetic and very fit" individuals.
Provided one sacrifices, long hours, at the expense of "work-life-family-social" balances, which also depends on distance and designed of facility at locations deployed.
Overall, I find it very interesting, but also very challenging, for someone over 60's,
Work hours is 12 hours but actual time taken is 14 hours. Less time to spend with family. Basic pay is way way too low lose out on overtime and bonuses. No AWS
Depending on where u posted and essignment
Procedure working hours it's 12 hours and will do OT until 14 hours
Long hours. shift work for 12 hours
Depending on where you are posted. In my case it's a short working hour (7 hours).
Even though the working hours are ling enough its kinda enjoyable because you can get to see new people everyday and learning new things..Those want to learn new things thus place is really sutiable to them
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Certis Cisco?5 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Certis Cisco?4 people answered
- 1.How many hours work. 2.How many day leave in a week.3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Certis Cisco?3 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Certis Cisco?3 people answered
- For Work Study Scheme, What is the working hours like? How much leave are full timers entitled?2 people answered
- What is the Certis Cisco employee discount?2 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Certis Cisco?2 people answered
- Does Certis Cisco require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Certi…2 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Certis Cisco? What are the steps along th…2 people answered