Certis Cisco
Certis Cisco Employee Review

Full air condition and clean environment Airport

November 12, 2019
First class world airport with good environment, get to know various type of people around the world, challenging with dealing passengers. Most difficult part of the job is to handle nasty passengers during their departure and the enjoy part of the job is to see all kind of faces everyday.
June 1, 2020
Same role
Security Supervisor (Former Employee) - Sengkang General Hospital
Learned a lot about security field. Gained knowledge how to manage a team. Learn to coordinate with coworkers and management. Love the job as Supervisor.
January 17, 2020
Same roleSame location
Aviation Security Flight Supervisor (Former Employee) - Changi Airport
Cons: There's always people getting promotion for doing nothing.Promotion policy changes yearly.Pay isn't very good for the numbers of days you do.Terminal management love ball sucking people. Higher management look at figure only.
Pro: Nice working environment. Some junior supervision people is the only one who understand you. Some nice coworkers. Some benefits is good for officers
December 12, 2018
Same role
Security Supervisor (Current Employee) - Singapore
I am fresh graduated. I were desperately looking for job since that time the quota was full anywhere, so as a temporary I have joined working at a company named Certis Cisco as a security and get promoted by my performance as security supervisor by taking few courses in Singapore, and now I would like to find a job which s related to my studies to gain more experience.