Certis Cisco

Certis Cisco Employee Reviews

You have to work very hard and keep up your peace awhile your co woeker back stab you and criticism you
Nepotism is there you have to keep running til die
Really good security company, easy life, can learn more thing from this company really i proud my self for be a certis cisco officer,.... Enough salary
Pros
Screening
Recommended to work here, you can establish yourself more and learn to adapt with different kind of work environment, challenging and can learn to be a good leader
The new officers in Cisco are not very efficient and understanding compared to the years 2000 to 2010.
I had a bad experience after the year 2016.

They only shoe off their ranks but coming to work and experience they are 0.

They are not professional what they know is shout and terminate.

Not like those days where the officers were really very very good and professional understanding and most of all very very courteous and they really understand the Cisco Police officers feelings and what they are going through in the ground.
Pros
Nothing to say
Cons
Was very hurt
Certis Cisco is a good place to earn part time as their rate are pretty competitive when I was still working in the market. It has flexible shifts that allows students like myself, at that point in time, to study effectively and earn some allowances for myself.
The immediate supervisor needs to go for supervisory course, I notice their handling of subordinate not professional , very blunt. Supervisor should have gone down to the floor and see how their subordinates working style. Are they doing their job professionally. During my time, notice a lot of officer pretty lazy. Only very hardworking in front of Flight Sup.
Pros
Air con environment, very comfortable
Cons
No family life because of long hrs and working pattern
Job is fixed routine daily taskings through and through. While each day is the same routine, the job of safety officer has it's many daily challenges with the different backgrounds and tamperment of the SAF soldiers rotating through the range environment.
Pros
Fix job scope for individual range environment
Cons
Management can be a pain in the butt practically every day
Very good salary compared to other companies. Shift work but many breaks. Friendly colleagues and supervisor. Bonus paid on time as well. No problem with pay slip
Pros
Good salary high bonus
Cons
Nil
3 months bonus paid last year. High gross salary if you put in hardwork to work OT. Better than other companies. Nice superior also. Can let him know which day you want to take leave.
Pros
A lot of bonus and high salary
Cons
Nil
Meet fun and nice colleagues around. Working hours are just nice. Not too long or short. Nice welfare. A lot of breaks. Good management style. Discounts for meals.
Good Experience with Certis CISCO company. Always support the ground Officers and encourage them to work with professional. Always team work with integrity to the Management. .
Pros
Nil
Cons
Nil
Learned a lot about security field. Gained knowledge how to manage a team. Learn to coordinate with coworkers and management. Love the job as Supervisor.
The job is fulfilling, at times. None of us were put to further our skills or knowledge. I believe company values are different from individual employees. There is no room for growth or learning. Although you can get quite good hours working as an outsourced personnel. The People we worked with/ attached to work with ( the other companies), took care of us more, in terms of welfare.
I learned good customer service work and how to be stand on my own as a person to be great. Management is not so good enough. Self denied is the hardest part of the job and the most enjoyable part of the job is when working with a good team mate and supervisor and pay day.
Boring job, job scope is the same over the years, no progression, long hours, due to the covid-19 they removed flexi workers who have been contributing to the company for the past years
Advantage of meeting alot of people from other country amd lerning different language from them. Making friend from different department and make bonding with colleague from different department .
Butuh kejujuran tingkat tinggi klo kita kerja di jasa pelayanan pengiriman dan pengambilan uang
I will have to liaise with my internal stakeholders as well as external. I have also learned new things that were assigned by my Superior that will enhanced my career advancement.
1. Airport is a challenging place to work and we manage very well.
2. We have a very diverse workplace culture.

3. The most enjoyable part of the job is less mental stress

4. The most hardest part of the job is maintain breaks
A bad experience working with cisco. Breach of contract. HR recruiter will Sweet talk you into signing the contract. Once done, whatever they say during the interview wont come true. Etc, promise 2 day shift and 2 night shift. In the end had to work 12 hours night shift for a full year. Salary always shortage. Have to chase HR everytime and they will only reimburse the following month.
its a 12-hr shift rotating of morning and night shift.
i am a Team leader comes supervisor.

faces challenges almost everyday.

works closely with ICA, SATS and CAG.

manning of manpower and breaks, dealing with incidents on ground.

the enjoyable part is that working in groups at all posts.

the hardest part is that the movement at changi airfreight centre is non stop and working on various weather condition.

Lots of cars, lorries, buses and pedestrians to be checked. making sure everyone holds a valid airport or visitor passes.

make sure no prohibited goods inside the vehicles or goods should be declared by ICA before entering or exiting cargo.

i have learned how to manage a team, trained new officer, how to handle incidents immediately.

learned how to answers for audits.

detected various intrusions by APD, CAG and CERTIS quality management team.