Certis Cisco

Certis Cisco Employee Reviews in Jurong East

Jurong East6 reviews
Workplace environment is good and harmonious.
Emphasise on team work and effort.

Good career progression.

Direct managers & supervisors are supportive.
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
Salary could be better
Train at Singapore police force academy start at jurong east HQ, APO workplace was bank guard , ATM machinery delivery , crown control , civil defend , custom scanning.
Working in a Manpower intensive Company, day to day work may be quite challenging, however I am lucky to have a good boss and a colleague that I can work well with throughout this 2.5 years in the particular Business Unit.
Have to look into clients requirements and hit KPI and targets every month.To deploy men to the ground everyday, to see to their welfare and keep lookout for any mistakes that are gonna happen.
A fun working environment to work. Learn a lot of valuable things from different people. Colleagues was thoughtful and fun to work with, having patience with me throughout my internship there. Hardest part of the job is to handle mass amount of trainees/recruits asking them to do physical activity or following lesson plans. The colleagues that makes the work environment enjoyable as they are helpful.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Travelling journey (depends on where you attach)
tight security job in highly protected place. The security job include checking port user pass with identification, who enter and exiting the port.assist in emergence situation, for example in fire situation and bomb exercise.friendly co-worker helping each other during very hectic environment.
Pros
good salary
Cons
long hours, 12 hrs
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Certis Cisco?