Certis Cisco

Certis Cisco Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Certis has develop and grown big now. Alot of things can be learn and develop knowledge. There is a future there. The superior are really understanding. The will guide and educate the staff chances will given for grow. Opportunity to learn is there courses will be provided
Work pace okay, not much learning curve. Unsafe environment, vicious superiors who repeatedly cut you down and pick on you, reporting your perceived flaws to superiors and tainting your reputation despite hard work and dedication - not worth it and doesn't pay off. in the end you are retrenched merely from image. Everything else comparatively good and fair, except for superior personal bias and repeated attacks against a fair number of honest, hardworking individuals.
salary slip is not clear enough ot payment all slot in bucket to cover the hours. its not a fair place to work. no progress no benefits its unhealthy working environment. Cant have family commitments.
a place where is very stressful ,rude motorist,nit a friendly environment to work with. Superiors are very harsh,not co ooerative,not helpful,racism.
Generally working as Taxi Co-ordinator is a little tough juggling to meet passengers requirements and satisfying taxi drivers expectations. In this we have to manage our job functions within the framework /SOP given by our management and the regulatory instructions given by Changi Airport Group.
Pros
Rewards for good performance .
Cons
Sometimes colleagues are late to relief after our 12 hour shift .
Would like to have fun working mates and easy going management. Every job is challenging in different ways. The most important is how you handle them in your way to get things done fast and smooth without hurting any parties. Enjoyable part of the job is not to drag my feet to work. Everyday will be enjoyable if we take it in that way.
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Certis Cisco?
  1. Customer Service Representative