Certis Cisco Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative6 reviews
Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 260 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Certis has develop and grown big now. Alot of things can be learn and develop knowledge. There is a future there. The superior are really understanding. The will guide and educate the staff chances will given for grow. Opportunity to learn is there courses will be provided
Work pace okay, not much learning curve. Unsafe environment, vicious superiors who repeatedly cut you down and pick on you, reporting your perceived flaws to superiors and tainting your reputation despite hard work and dedication - not worth it and doesn't pay off. in the end you are retrenched merely from image. Everything else comparatively good and fair, except for superior personal bias and repeated attacks against a fair number of honest, hardworking individuals.
Generally working as Taxi Co-ordinator is a little tough juggling to meet passengers requirements and satisfying taxi drivers expectations. In this we have to manage our job functions within the framework /SOP given by our management and the regulatory instructions given by Changi Airport Group.
Rewards for good performance .
Sometimes colleagues are late to relief after our 12 hour shift .
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
Would like to have fun working mates and easy going management. Every job is challenging in different ways. The most important is how you handle them in your way to get things done fast and smooth without hurting any parties. Enjoyable part of the job is not to drag my feet to work. Everyday will be enjoyable if we take it in that way.
See more Certis Cisco reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Certis Cisco. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 260 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Certis Cisco
- How are the working hours at Certis Cisco?7 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Certis Cisco?5 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Certis Cisco?4 people answered
- 1.How many hours work. 2.How many day leave in a week.3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Certis Cisco?3 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Certis Cisco?3 people answered
- For Work Study Scheme, What is the working hours like? How much leave are full timers entitled?2 people answered
- What is the Certis Cisco employee discount?2 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Certis Cisco?2 people answered
- Does Certis Cisco require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Certi…2 people answered
See all questions and answers
Certis Cisco Reviews by Job Title