Certis Cisco

Certis Cisco Employee Reviews for Law Enforcement Officer in Paya Lebar

Cisco is a fast moving pace company and has a high demand. I am in the enforcement department and attending to our client HSA. I basically enforce the tobacco act law in Singapore. Participating in joint enforcement with other agencies such as SPF.
work based on quotas, a routine duty not very flexible. you get to learn how to handle situations in both that work inside the company and outside of the company.
Pros
get hand-on experience on how to deal with people
Cons
inflexible, must really protect yourself, you are on your own.
Certis cisco company always give the best to staff but the department supervisor working with could not understand the employee hardworking,always tell the employee mistakes.If the supervisor encourage employee they can work better
Dangerous and threatened by MOP's . Getting tougher day by day. Manpower down. Very tiring 12 hour shift. Should improve manpower to reduce workers stress
Great place to work and good environment .Bad thing was the long hours and travelling . Co-workers were very helpful.Management was fair.
Boring .. i've learn how to be patient and polite ... my co-worker like to gossip so i dont mix so much with them .. And my team learder always come late at the meeting point .. i 'don;t enjoy this job .. Snd even until now i still have received my cisco pass .. i don't know what is my supervisor doing ..
Pros
free
Cons
short hours