Certis Cisco

Certis Cisco Employee Reviews for Police Officer

Police Officer38 reviews
Singapore38 reviews
Boring job, job scope is the same over the years, no progression, long hours, due to the covid-19 they removed flexi workers who have been contributing to the company for the past years
The new officers in Cisco are not very efficient and understanding compared to the years 2000 to 2010.
I had a bad experience after the year 2016.

They only shoe off their ranks but coming to work and experience they are 0.

They are not professional what they know is shout and terminate.

Not like those days where the officers were really very very good and professional understanding and most of all very very courteous and they really understand the Cisco Police officers feelings and what they are going through in the ground.
Pros
Nothing to say
Cons
Was very hurt
Meet fun and nice colleagues around. Working hours are just nice. Not too long or short. Nice welfare. A lot of breaks. Good management style. Discounts for meals.
Productive place of work. Great environment but depend of assignments and division. As the oldest Auxiliary Police Force with a monopoly over most of the private armed security sector in Singapore for 33 years, CISCO maintains a visible presence in many key establishments, including the private residences of VVIPs.
Great environment but depend of assignments and division .
Be more collaborative and team work at working places and mostly depend of your partner .
Hours too long, can extend up to 16 hours per day and insufficient rest/breaks throughout the day. Work is repetitive and no career progression hence in the long run it’s bad for yourself.
I love to work in uniform group suitable for me such good experience in my life work as auxiliary police in Singapore.... Learning a lot things and my supervisor my colleague support.I have learned how to be productive and upgrade from the job we do.
The jobs need physically fit and mentally stable people to handle people, life and properties.
My job scope is mainly escort clients' valuable items, such as cash, gold, or even escort client from place to place.
Great exposure and brand new experience.
I learn a lot in this industries and i learn to do their control centre to assist people who are stuck at the carpark, assist tourist and find their lost items or people. It makes me a better person and i am able to interact with people and i am not afraid to approach and give assistance
On paper this company is a great place to work, but once you start deployment you will soon realize that your supervisors take liberty in changing rules and work their way around the company policies, ultimately forcing you to work illegally long hours and also on your off days. Don't expect a fair evaluation for promotions, your supervisors will not promote you unless you beg for it or catch their attention for all the wrong reasons. They also will not terminate your service, which means you can work for this company indefinitely, but this also means that poor performing and down right garbage co-workers are a norm in this company, which make day to day work a stressful endeavor. Complaints are met with a slap on the wrist for the culprit, so this in turn drives away good employees, leaving more terrible undeserving employees behind for the new recruits to enjoy the cancerous culture.
Pros
Very Stable Job, no chance of being let off unless you made a serious unforgivable error
Cons
spend more than 12 hours a day at work, 4 off days a month, annual leave is seldom granted, errors in payslip, Tyrannic supervisors
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Certis Cisco?
-no appreciation for seniors
-have no say in anything

-allowance cut although basic increases and eventually we got lesser than we used to..

-AL 14days not enough...dropped from 21 to 14days

-leave controlled

-no work life balance....like robot....

good opportunity for learn escort valuable job.short hour duty but build with ot .the hardest part off vacancy ot cant be review.best quality leadership
I’ve been working here for about a year and a half now. I genuinely enjoyed the enviroment of Changi airport, what I was doing. but I’ll never enjoy being screwed over by the management.
working the new experience when i was working as a police officer, not just security line but doing so the customer service to improve and helping the passanger in guiding them to their departure gate.
Pros
nice food in the airport
Cons
long hours shift
Although the pay is very high, it is not recommended to sign full time with the company, best is to sign contract with the company, the wroking hours are really f-up. There will be 2 night shifts back to back and the working hours will be close to 13/15 hrs one shift. Although the pay is good, its not good to trade your health to earn the money.
Pros
High ot pay
Cons
Very Long Hours
Although teamwork but unfairness of management to the welfare of staffs.. By understand situation or bias is too over productive within each others. Destination and working hours is acceptable with the salary paid.
Personally, a good platform to build a personnel's character and grit to face daily life. You will be exposed to all walks of people with diff ettiquttes, character, attitude. Exposed to the environment and/while maintaining the required value of an APO.
Cons
Long hours, internal injuries
If you want to earn money and you are ok work long hours you can join. For me this company is ok,but the job is a bit boring for me.For my some colleague there are ok with it
Cons
A decision to become a police officer is not an easy one. Not only because it involves a lot of risky and dangerous situations, but because it puts a great responsibility on you. Being a police officer is not just a job, even though it implies salary. It grants you an enormous power that is comparable to only few other government officials’ authority.
Pros
Free breakfast and lunch
Cons
healtcare
Bad employee Welfare, long grueling working hours, management not concerned of feedback from men on the ground.
Good pay, but not worth the time and man hours spent on the job.

Offered a ‘Sgt’ rank and placed on the ground with other lower qualified employees, even though I am a Degree holder.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
Excruciatingly long hours. Biased work ethics
Auxiliary police officers are called upon to supplement police work as needed. Take part in other police work that preserves peace and order, prevents crime and protects life and property, as instructed by their department