Certis Cisco

Certis Cisco Employee Reviews for Security Officer in Changi

Security Officer4 reviews
Changi4 reviews
I enjoyed working in Certis Cisco, airport environment is the most lively and enthusiastic place to work. However i will not recommend Certis Cisco. Cause of their payment. And the floor management politics.
Everyday you will have to screen passengers who came from all over the world who is going to depart from Singapore.
I learn more about how to handle different type of people everyday. And i enjoyed working here because of the people here.
Pros
Break more than 1 time sometimes
Cons
If you're looking to pass time for a short period of time, while looking for good jobs, or retired personnels. This is the job. But, at the same time, THERE WILL BE BULLYING & FAVOURISM. The bullying may ease but favourism, no! I have seen a colleague not doing the usual job description but promoted to Supervisor, how apt. Just because he was once a supervisor before he quit and came back to work with the company, but following the procedures of a new employee.

For aviation security, read your contract carefully, I urge you. It's never 12 hours on the dot. If it's 7am to 7pm, be prepared to be held back till 8 or later. You'll be paid OT but mind you, it must be past 30 mins. But if you arrive for work late, at 0715, they will cut your pay.

There is better part time jobs out there. Least, better companies that take care of their employees well. Certis Cisco does not.
i enjoy working in airport even though its a long hours. work as a group. there is a opportunity to meet different culture and back ground people. there is lot of friends. the reason i leave this company because its is far from my house. long hours traveling.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Certis Cisco?