Certis Cisco

Certis Cisco Employee Reviews for Security Supervisor

Security Supervisor5 reviews
Singapore5 reviews
First class world airport with good environment, get to know various type of people around the world, challenging with dealing passengers. Most difficult part of the job is to handle nasty passengers during their departure and the enjoy part of the job is to see all kind of faces everyday.
Learned a lot about security field. Gained knowledge how to manage a team. Learn to coordinate with coworkers and management. Love the job as Supervisor.
Cons: There's always people getting promotion for doing nothing.Promotion policy changes yearly.Pay isn't very good for the numbers of days you do.Terminal management love ball sucking people. Higher management look at figure only.
Pro: Nice working environment. Some junior supervision people is the only one who understand you. Some nice coworkers. Some benefits is good for officers
I am fresh graduated. I were desperately looking for job since that time the quota was full anywhere, so as a temporary I have joined working at a company named Certis Cisco as a security and get promoted by my performance as security supervisor by taking few courses in Singapore, and now I would like to find a job which s related to my studies to gain more experience.
Certis cisco provided a new skill training and course for improved their staff working skill.Their approaching way its really professionalism and its help to improved our ownself.
Pros
Nil
Cons
Long hour