Certis Cisco

Certis Cisco Salary & Benefits reviews

Singapore225 reviews
Certis Cisco is a good place to earn part time as their rate are pretty competitive when I was still working in the market. It has flexible shifts that allows students like myself, at that point in time, to study effectively and earn some allowances for myself.
Really good security company, easy life, can learn more thing from this company really i proud my self for be a certis cisco officer,.... Enough salary
Pros
Screening
Very good salary compared to other companies. Shift work but many breaks. Friendly colleagues and supervisor. Bonus paid on time as well. No problem with pay slip
Pros
Good salary high bonus
Cons
Nil
3 months bonus paid last year. High gross salary if you put in hardwork to work OT. Better than other companies. Nice superior also. Can let him know which day you want to take leave.
Pros
A lot of bonus and high salary
Cons
Nil
Meet fun and nice colleagues around. Working hours are just nice. Not too long or short. Nice welfare. A lot of breaks. Good management style. Discounts for meals.
A bad experience working with cisco. Breach of contract. HR recruiter will Sweet talk you into signing the contract. Once done, whatever they say during the interview wont come true. Etc, promise 2 day shift and 2 night shift. In the end had to work 12 hours night shift for a full year. Salary always shortage. Have to chase HR everytime and they will only reimburse the following month.
Politic, poor directions, often restructing. People in other divisions are selfish. Its a bonus that you have a good colleague to guide you all the way
Pros
Free movie tickets
Cons
Security officer have a chair right? We'll, not in Certis Certis. You will have to stand all day long, beg for a break and hope time pass fast. But none of this will work. You work 12 hours, have 2 hours break, but your legs beg for a rest, your toilet break also no one to replace and most importantly, time pass slow. The management is terrible, there's everyday reduction of people, in the end it's became a 1 man show. Resignation is the worst, make sure you have enough money in your bank, your salary may bank in next month.
Good job to start with as it has a good pay.Low basic but have a lot of allowance.monthly performance incentive,SAA, riding allowance,meal allowance for Orchard zone, shift allowance, public holiday allowance, OT allowance,early reporting and travel allowance.good job if your looking to earn money
Pros
Free and easy
Cons
Long hours.you might not be able to work less than 25 days.no work life balance.
12 hours work. Depend on flights, sometime no time for meal due to security screening on passengers from several back to back flights.
Working at Arrival and Departure Halls, have to stand 2 hours with one hour break that mean 8 hours stand and 4 hours rest. A lot of walking is needed at Arrival halls.
salary slip is not clear enough
ot payment all slot in bucket to cover the hours. its not a fair place to work.
no progress no benefits its unhealthy working environment. Cant have family commitments.
Cons: There's always people getting promotion for doing nothing.Promotion policy changes yearly.Pay isn't very good for the numbers of days you do.Terminal management love ball sucking people. Higher management look at figure only.
Pro: Nice working environment. Some junior supervision people is the only one who understand you. Some nice coworkers.
Some benefits is good for officers
repetitive job. salary is below low income. no career progression. poor management. allowance will be deducted if mc is taken. not suitable for a career
Being an enforcement officer(Parking Warden) is not easy. The basic is $1000. Your empi, mpi, allowance is est $1700.

12 hours/day. 5 days work, 1 day off. Rotating off days.

You are expected to go above and beyond but your salary is just meh. Its tiring to be honest. At times, i decided to not to issue parking offence notice cause why should i, im not being paid enough. Getting f bymember of public and getting f by the bosses. Not worth it.
I need to find new job because my job is 15hours i need to spend in my work place, my basic is very low $990.00 only, its dificult for me to apply housing loan
Working hours were very long. my shift were 5 days work and only one off day. 12 hours everyday. Salary cut when I take Mc. Very less family time. Pay is high but no 13th month bonus.
Hours too long, can extend up to 16 hours per day and insufficient rest/breaks throughout the day. Work is repetitive and no career progression hence in the long run it’s bad for yourself.
Long hours and short break. Force to do ot. No welfare taken care of. Poor management. No appreciation given to staff. Always cut off pay with approved MC by Doctors
The company is good only to send officers for courses to upgrade some officers as a career progression but welfare wasn't well taken care of while feedbacks were being ignored and wasn't taken into consideration. Salaries wasn't paid accordingly and whenever there are discrepencies in salary, it wasn't revert back even after all required documents were submitted as a proof to point out on the discrepencies. The management don't take initiative to investigate and make comparison.
Seriously I won't introduce to people or my friend to work in certis Cisco .because I want to say this company is a heartless company never appreciate people hard work especially those senior people spent then whole life when they young working with them
They ask people to leave and drop their salary. ...my friend is the one of them was being treated by them and I won't stay long in this company

I
Too long working hours per week 5 work day total 56 hours & only 1 off day. Too tiring & not enough rest. Often back to back deployment, too many flights.
Pros
Get to meet some very good people/colleagues.
Cons
Long working hours, very low salary compared with outside.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Certis Cisco. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9