Certis Cisco
Certis Cisco Employee Review

I get a great opportunity to work under singapore police devision. Its a job with adventures and great environment.

November 4, 2019
I love to work in uniform group suitable for me such good experience in my life work as auxiliary police in Singapore.... Learning a lot things and my supervisor my colleague support.I have learned how to be productive and upgrade from the job we do.
The jobs need physically fit and mentally stable people to handle people, life and properties.
July 2, 2020
Same role
Cisco Police officer (Former Employee) - Woodlands check point
The new officers in Cisco are not very efficient and understanding compared to the years 2000 to 2010.
I had a bad experience after the year 2016.

They only shoe off their ranks but coming to work and experience they are 0.

They are not professional what they know is shout and terminate.

Not like those days where the officers were really very very good and professional understanding and most of all very very courteous and they really understand the Cisco Police officers feelings and what they are going through in the ground.
Pros
Nothing to say
Cons
Was very hurt
June 9, 2020
Same role
Auxiliary Police Officer (Former Employee) - Tuas
Meet fun and nice colleagues around. Working hours are just nice. Not too long or short. Nice welfare. A lot of breaks. Good management style. Discounts for meals.
April 18, 2020
Same roleSame location
Auxiliary Police Officer (Current Employee) - Changi Airport
Boring job, job scope is the same over the years, no progression, long hours, due to the covid-19 they removed flexi workers who have been contributing to the company for the past years
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Certis Cisco. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9