Certis Cisco
Certis Cisco Employee Review

Good support from management.

April 18, 2018
Generally working as Taxi Co-ordinator is a little tough juggling to meet passengers requirements and satisfying taxi drivers expectations. In this we have to manage our job functions within the framework /SOP given by our management and the regulatory instructions given by Changi Airport Group.
Pros
Rewards for good performance .
Cons
Sometimes colleagues are late to relief after our 12 hour shift .
February 24, 2020
Certis has develop and grown big now. Alot of things can be learn and develop knowledge. There is a future there. The superior are really understanding. The will guide and educate the staff chances will given for grow. Opportunity to learn is there courses will be provided
February 20, 2020
Work pace okay, not much learning curve. Unsafe environment, vicious superiors who repeatedly cut you down and pick on you, reporting your perceived flaws to superiors and tainting your reputation despite hard work and dedication - not worth it and doesn't pay off. in the end you are retrenched merely from image. Everything else comparatively good and fair, except for superior personal bias and repeated attacks against a fair number of honest, hardworking individuals.
February 6, 2020
salary slip is not clear enough
ot payment all slot in bucket to cover the hours. its not a fair place to work. no progress no benefits its unhealthy working environment. Cant have family commitments.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Certis Cisco. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9