Certis Cisco
Certis Cisco Employee Review

Fun and easy workplace

June 3, 2017
Would like to have fun working mates and easy going management. Every job is challenging in different ways. The most important is how you handle them in your way to get things done fast and smooth without hurting any parties. Enjoyable part of the job is not to drag my feet to work. Everyday will be enjoyable if we take it in that way.
Cons
February 24, 2020
Certis has develop and grown big now. Alot of things can be learn and develop knowledge. There is a future there. The superior are really understanding. The will guide and educate the staff chances will given for grow. Opportunity to learn is there courses will be provided
February 20, 2020
Work pace okay, not much learning curve. Unsafe environment, vicious superiors who repeatedly cut you down and pick on you, reporting your perceived flaws to superiors and tainting your reputation despite hard work and dedication - not worth it and doesn't pay off. in the end you are retrenched merely from image. Everything else comparatively good and fair, except for superior personal bias and repeated attacks against a fair number of honest, hardworking individuals.
February 23, 2020
Same location
The job I had was as a Security Concierge and really enjoyed it. Experience Works is or was a great place to learn new things.
Great experience love the participates and working to see them succeed,

I've meet a lot people: which i enjoy working with ;and i whole like working with again
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Certis Cisco. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9