Certis Cisco

Certis Cisco Employee Reviews

Singapore224 reviews
You have to work very hard and keep up your peace awhile your co woeker back stab you and criticism you
Nepotism is there you have to keep running til die
good opportunity for learn escort valuable job.short hour duty but build with ot .the hardest part off vacancy ot cant be review.best quality leadership
It is a tiring , pressurize as there will be live intrusion exercises in the gate by either internal or airport police department everyday and at any moment.
Pros
Nil
Cons
It is 12 hrs job duty.
Paying scale need to do improvement.Management need to study the needs of the groundsman and implements/up come with some good benefits and idea.Futhermore,encourage the management to understand the problems have been facing by the man on the ground during assignment.
Pros
nil
Cons
nil
The company have many business units, and they all works differently, so individuals' mileage could be different.

However, the greatest problem with my team is infighting. The particular highly experienced person is extremely bad at his emotion and teamwork.
I’ve been working here for about a year and a half now. I genuinely enjoyed the enviroment of Changi airport, what I was doing. but I’ll never enjoy being screwed over by the management.
Certis Cisco has been the best fun workplace i've been through even though i was an intern there but the people around is so friendly and helpful. I was under office management , the securities and officers are also friendly. The balance work life in that company its really fun and manageable . If i had the chance to RE join Certis Cisco after Graduating from Nitec, I would like to take that job
Workplace environment is good and harmonious.
Emphasise on team work and effort.

Good career progression.

Direct managers & supervisors are supportive.
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
Salary could be better
Too many pad down flights. Successful intrusion new topsis at Concourse.
Passengers refused to let go liquids more than 100 ML not in DFS sealed bag
Pros
Once in a few months. McDonald's voucher worth $5
Cons
Too many working hours per week. Too tiring.
manage the aviation operation of a 24x7 Changi Airport Gate Hold Room including the deployment of service tools and systems; monitoring, detection, analysis and correlation of operation threats, training and deployment of Service Operation Executive shift personnel
Pros
Changi Vouchers
Cons
24/7 Shift hours
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Certis Cisco?
Cisco is a fast moving pace company and has a high demand. I am in the enforcement department and attending to our client HSA. I basically enforce the tobacco act law in Singapore. Participating in joint enforcement with other agencies such as SPF.
- a typical day at work
I will usually be in charge of the daily deployment of my enforcement office. handling daily UPL reports and pre-plan for tomorrow deployment.

- what you learned

i've learnt the seriousness of a parking offences and to be more aware of the safety on road and parking areas

- management

As ive learnt more into my job. i was more familiar and able to instruct my enforcement officer on their duties and listen to their pros and cons they are facing in public and try my best to figure out what is the best solution to overcome the problems.

- the hardest part of the job

to face agressive public motorist and trying to explain regarding the offence made by them

- the most enjoyable part of the job

is that i manage to make my team understand their roles as an enforcement officer and to have trust from them to accept me as their leader.
Pros
understanding more on the road and parking offence
Cons
Long hour and couldn't have time for family
i learned different types of passengers behavior and character.the culture not really fun to be honest.hardest is the passengers .but its fun to interact poeple from other countries.
Pros
Cons
shorts hrs
Welcoming and informative environment. Staffs are amazingly friendly and are happy to teach and share with you what they learn. The management is extremely responsive and they will take note of your feedback.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Draggy workload
working the new experience when i was working as a police officer, not just security line but doing so the customer service to improve and helping the passanger in guiding them to their departure gate.
Pros
nice food in the airport
Cons
long hours shift
Be assign up to 10 HDB blocks each days to maintain mosquito traps. Top up bateria water & hay, collect samples of mosquitos.
Its a one man show job.
Learning detect explosive
Looking for suspicious person

Don't know when will die

Meeting new faces new patterns

Tough to deal with the management

Cos they always change rules
Pros
Free movie tickets
Cons
Pay corruption
Although the pay is very high, it is not recommended to sign full time with the company, best is to sign contract with the company, the wroking hours are really f-up. There will be 2 night shifts back to back and the working hours will be close to 13/15 hrs one shift. Although the pay is good, its not good to trade your health to earn the money.
Pros
High ot pay
Cons
Very Long Hours
Company is going through rapid expansion and change to the every changing tech disruption in order to stay ahead of competitors. Management staff have to be agile and be able to multi-task.
Pros
Opportunities
Cons
High expectations
Certis是一间很好的公司,只是时间久了,想换新的过境,对人事也越来越差,没团结的精神…他让我有很多学习的机会,很感谢他。
Pros
有很多福利
Cons
人事不好
Although teamwork but unfairness of management to the welfare of staffs.. By understand situation or bias is too over productive within each others. Destination and working hours is acceptable with the salary paid.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Certis Cisco. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9